The Plating Shop has the capability to apply various finishes and coatings to engine and landing gear parts using the latest technology to ensure a safe compliant product in a competitive time frame. We currently process over 2000 parts per month with a team of 60+ technicians.
Manager Contact Information
Delta TechOps Aircraft Maintenance
1775 M H Jackson Service Road
Atlanta, GA 30354
- Landing Gear
- Boeing 737NG (all series)
- Boeing 757 (all series)
- Boeing 767 (all series)
- MD-88 (all series)
- MD-90 (all series)
- Chrome Plate
- Sulfamate Nickel
- Electroless Nickel
- Black Oxide
- Sulfuric Acid Anodizing
- Boric Sulfuric Anodize
- Nickel Cad Plate
- 7 day a week coverage of all plating lines including afternoon shift and weekends.
- 7 day a week building maintenance coverage.
- Onsite fixture room coverage to ensure serviceability of our plating fixtures and tooling.
- Onsite lab support and a dedicated tank maintenance team.
- Onsite safety and environmental coordinator.
- 8 skill specific Lead AMTs and 55 trained technicians.
- Onsite shop support repair process: Cleaning Shop, Machine Shop, Inspection MPI.
- Out of tank plating capabilities, which increases capacity and reduces turn time
- Conforming anode capabilities, which allows us to plate multiple areas increasing capacity and reducing turn time
Shop Specific Certifications
- NI-CAD, Pratt & Whitney
- ISO 9000
- OSHA Star Status
- Structural Welding