The Mounts and Hardware shop is your one stop all inclusive shop from Work scoping parts to ensure compliance, Sheet metal repairs, welding, FPI Class 2 and 4,Shot peening processes, Exhaust Nozzle/Sleeve repairs and Mount repairs. We also provide mount bolt convenience kits for your fleet to ensure a fluent, compliant and efficient engine change.
Manager Contact Information
Delta TechOps Aircraft Maintenance
1775 M H Jackson Service Road
Atlanta, GA 30354
- PW4000 2015-2016 servicing BR715
- Piece Part Workscope (engine types- PW2000, PW4000, PW JT8, CFM56, CF34, CF6, etc.)
- Visual Inspection
- Dimensional Inspection
- Initial and intermediate routing
- Return to service
- General sheetmetal repair
- Fabrication repairs
- Bearing/bushing removal and replacement
- Dry Film application
- Return to servic
- Sleeves and Nozzles – Full Restoration on PW2000, PW4000(4060/4460), CFM56-3,5,7 and CF6 A2 / C2
- Source qualified on Pratt Whitney JT8, PW2000 and PW4000 shotpeening
- Capable of shotpeening both critical and non-critical parts
- Both aircraft and non-aircraft certified
- Capable of welding a wide spectrum of base material types to include Columbium, Cobalt, Inconel, Niobium, Aluminum, Stainless, and Ferrous alloys
- FLOURESCENT PENETRANT INSPECTION
- High Sensitivity Water Wash method qualified on non-critical and non-rotating parts
- Ultra High Sensitivity Post-Emulsifiable method qualified on non-critical and non-rotating parts
- ENGINE MOUNTS
- Full Overhaul and Restoration of forward and aft engine to pylon mounts for several engine types including PW2000, PW4000, PW JT8, CFM56, CF34, CF6
- Return to service
- Mount Bolt Convenience Kits for several Airframes including A319/320, A330, B737, B757, B767, B777, B747, MD88, MD90, B717
- LIST OF ONSITE RESOURCES
- Department 311 in shop engineering support.
- Work center support on site.
- 1 skill specific Lead AMT’s onsite to support 12 highly Qualified skill specific AMT’s.
- 7 day a week work coverage including afternoon shift and weekends.
- Onsite shop safety coordinator.
- Onsite work process review coordinator.
- Onsite material services support
- Onsite testing lab
- Onsite shop support repair processes: Plasma Spray, Inspection MPI, Heat treat, Machine shop, Plating Shop
Shop Specific Certifications
- Engine Mounts.
- Shot Peen