Department 402 provides inspection, repair and overhaul on a wide variety of combustion chambers, engine parts with honeycomb seals, APU and general aircraft parts. The department employs a wide variety of aviation maintenance skills including A&P mechanics, machinists and welders.
Manager Contact Information
Delta TechOps Aircraft Maintenance
1775 M H Jackson Service Road
Atlanta, GA 30354
Disassembly, Repair, Assembly and Return to Service of Combustion Chambers.
Visual inspection, FPI, Dimensional Inspect and Return to Service of general sheet metal engine parts.
Visual inspection, Dimensional Inspect, NDT, Repair, Heat Treat and Return to Service of seals and rings that contain honeycomb.
- Heat Treat, ASM2750 certified – Vacuum brazing, aging heat treat, local heat treat, tempering, solution heat treat.
- Machining – Horizontal and vertical lathe, CNC milling and Electrical Discharge Machining.
- Welding – Columbium, Cobalt, Inconel, Niobium, Aluminum, Stainless, Magnesium, Titanium and Ferrous alloys
- Engineering support on site
- Material Services on site
- World class turn-around time (TAT)
- Wide variety of Delta proprietary repairs that save money